Project application Ciske de Rat Foundation
Ciske Rat Foundation supports local organizations that are familiar with the problems of street children in their own environment. Ciske de Rat Foundation believes in local initiatives and encourages passionate people through financial support.
How do I submit an application?
1. Check whether the project meets the criteria. You will find the Dutch criteria here and the English criteria here.
2. Complete the application form and send it signed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the application form to Ciske de Rat Foundation, Oude Braak 19a, 1012 PS Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Here you will find the Dutch application and here the English application form for project applications.
3. Within four weeks you will receive a confirmation of the request. If necessary, Ciske de Rat Foundation asks for additional information.
4. If all required information is received, within 8 weeks you will be notified in writing whether the application is approved.
5. If the application is approved you will receive a contract from Ciske Rat Foundation.
6. Upon completion of the project, you will receive a comprehensive evaluation . You will find the Dutch eveluation form here and the English evaluation form here.
For more information on project applications, call or e-mail.